Welcome to Dhammika Palace Hotels and Tours
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Dhammika Palace Hotels and Tours’ Website.
Dhammika Magic Palace Hotel is located at:No. 52/B/12, Kandaudawaththa, Wadduwa
12560, Sri Lanka
Dhammika Beach Palace Hotel is located at:No 20/8 Samanthara Rd, Wadduwa
12560, Sri Lanka
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Dhammika Palace Hotels and Tours’ website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Sri Lanka. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
HYPERLINKING TO OUR CONTENT
- The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same
manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the
context and format of content on the linking party’s site
RESERVATION OF RIGHTS
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
No use of Dhammika Magic Palace’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
ORDER PROCESSING AND ORDER CONFIRMATION
The Client may book the Services offered on the Site directly on the website or via the contact form or by e-mail email@example.com after having accepted these Terms and Conditions.
To book the Service the Client needs to provide the requested information and then access a summary of all the Services selected, the total price of the Services selected and the specific conditions of cancellation of the Services, should they differ from those of the General Terms and Conditions, thus having the opportunity to verify the details of the Order. The Client must then ensure that all the information shown is accurate, as the Client will be solely responsible in the event of input error.
After the payment has been processed according to the payment conditions specified for the Services selected, the Company sends the Client an email with the Order confirmation, including the important details of the order. All information contained in this confirmation email will be deemed to constitute an agreement between the Client and the Company.
Each Client will receive one Order confirmation per booked service by e-mail to the address provided by the Client. Each Client must be able to present, upon request, a printed version of this confirmation, otherwise the Client will not be able to benefit from the booked Services. The Client must provide the Company with an e-mail address, enabling the Company to send the Order confirmation.
As a precaution, if one day before the date of the reserved Service (provided an Order is placed more than one day before the service date) the Order confirmation has not been received for any reason, the Client should notify us of this fact via the contact form or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Company offers its services to a worldwide clientele via the Internet. The conditions agreed to and commitments made remain valid regardless of the Client’s country of residence. As such, the Company cannot be held responsible in the event of a delay in the delivery of Order confirmation to the Client.
DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES
The Company strives to give the most accurate information possible about the Services as well as descriptions of areas and public places.
The accuracy of information on all products and services offered by the Company is regularly verified. Illustrations and Services are provided for information purposes only and may be subject to change. Similarly, the details given may be subject to modification. They cannot in any case constitute a cause for compensation or a discount. The photographs illustrating the products do not form part of the contract. If these photos are found to be misleading or incomplete, the Company cannot be held responsible under any circumstances. The pictures, images, texts and descriptions are and remain the property of the Company and cannot under any circumstances be used by third parties.
ACCEPTANCE OF ORDERS
The Company is not committed to accepting any Order until after confirmation of its acceptance via an e-mail sent to the Client. The Company reserves the right not to proceed with certain Orders. In this case and as far as possible, the Company will inform the holder of this Order by e-mail.
DEADLINES AND DELAYS
In order to best serve its Clients, The Company endeavours to respond to requests within two working days from the Order confirmation and always before the date of the requested Service. However, this period is not contractual and cannot constitute grounds for complaint. If the Client does not receive the Order confirmation before the date of the Service, the Client may contact the Company via the contact form or by e-mail email@example.com.
Traffic and traffic jams in Sri Lanka can cause delays and changes in time-schedule. In no event shall the Company be held responsible for expenses incurred as a result of the delay of a flight or transfer and no compensation may be requested from the Company in such cases.
PRICES AND TAXES
The descriptions of the Services presented on the Site specify, for each Service, what is included into the Service price and any special conditions. The prices shown are those in effect at the time of booking.
Unless expressly stated otherwise, all costs that are not expressly included into the Service Description, whether personal or incidental to the Service (such as, but not only: insurance, delivery costs for any documents, laundry charges, telephone bills, alcohol drinks, tips that may be given to accompanying tour guides, drivers or local guides, anything of a personal nature) are not included into the Service price.
When the order includes an accommodation Service, prices are calculated according to the number of nights, not the number of whole days.
The prices displayed on the site are for information purposes only. They do not represent any contractual commitment from the Company and may differ from the amount found by the Client on other sites.
The Company reserves the right, at its own discretion and according to its own terms and conditions, to offer promotional offers or price reductions.
VALIDITY OF PRICES
The prices shown on the Site are valid at the time of their posting and are, in principle, valid for the current season. If the Client’s request is outside the price validity date, an adjustment may be necessary. The decision of the Company regarding this matter is final and non-negotiable. The Company reserves the right to modify its prices without prior notice, particularly in the event of changes in exchange rates, service rates or taxation.
Client’s payment using a credit card and especially via the Internet does not imply a “physical” invoicing operation by the Company.
The Company accepts the following payment methods: Mastercard credit cards, Visa credit cards, PayPal, WebMoney and direct bank transfers. The processing of credit card payments does not include any fees or commission. Full payment by credit card is required to make a reservation.
Any payment by bank transfer must be made for the amount due, net of any commission or bank charges. The Client must therefore ensure that the Client’s bank will take charge of these expenses at the time the transfer is carried out.
No refund is possible for any service, tourist package, accommodation, meals or any other service which has already been used. The Company reserves the right to ask its Clients for any document (identity document, passport, driving license) in order to verify their identity in the event of suspicion of fraud.
Payment by credit card
Inputting credit card details into the system constitutes an obligation to pay. Payment can only be reversed in the event of loss, theft or fraudulent use of the card. Apart from these cases, which are strictly admitted by the legislator, the cardholder is responsible for fraudulent use of the bank card. In particular, the right to object to payment cannot be used to compensate for the absence of a right of withdrawal.
Confidentiality and Security of payments
The Company has chosen an established and quality provider Paysera to manage its card transactions. The confidentiality of the information is ensured by the service provider chosen by the Company, it is solely responsible for the payment transactions and the confidentiality of the information provided by the Client.
An SSL (Secure Socket Layer) protocol is used to encrypt information, meaning that the Client has the best quality of service for the online payment. The Company shall not be held responsible in the event of a data transmission failure and in particular in the event of loss of data confidentiality.
CANCELLATION – MODIFICATION
The Services ordered on the Site are subject exclusively to the conditions of cancellation and modification provided for in these General Terms and Conditions of Sale and the Client cannot invoke the right of withdrawal.
WAYS AND MEANS OF CANCELLATION OR AMENDMENT BY THE COMPANY
The Company reserves the right to cancel, modify or replace any service that the Client has booked on the Site at any time and for any reason whatsoever with a written notice sent to the contact e-mail of the Client at least 7 days in advance. In case of modification or replace of the service, if the proposed new choice is not suitable for the Client, the Client will be entitled to a full refund of the initial purchase price.
The Company strives to best serve its Clients. However, some of the Services offered by the Company are subject to the availability of its Partners / Service Providers. No claim or indemnity may be filed by a Client if the booked Service is not available. If the Services selected by the Client are not available, the Company will endeavour to provide an alternative which is similar to the request made. The Company will use all reasonable means to notify its Clients in order to modify the reservation whenever possible.
The Company endeavours to do everything possible to ensure the smooth running of the Services sold to its Clients, without, however, being held responsible for any unforeseeable circumstances, causes of force majeure or situations created by third parties (particularly in the event of a strike). However, even in these latter cases, the Company will endeavour to find solutions to overcome any difficulties.
If, prior to the scheduled date, a Service is modified in a way which affects an essential part of the contract, the Client may within 7 (seven) days of being notified:
- Cancel the reservation (by post or e-mail only), in which case the Client will receive immediate reimbursement of all amounts paid;
- Accept the proposed change. In this case, an amended Order confirmation will be sent to the Client and an e-mail will be sent, specifying the modifications and the increase/decrease in the price.
The Client shall not be entitled to any compensation if the cancellation of the Service is imposed by circumstances relating to the safety of the Client. In addition, the Company cannot held responsible for its Service Providers, who retain in respect of any Client their own general conditions as well as the responsibilities specific to their business activity under the statutes governing them, their national legislation or international conventions instituting among other things, a limitation of liability. The Company cannot be held responsible for the failures of its Service Providers, who may cancel or modify a service for technical reasons.
Clients release the Company of any responsibility in the case of a violation of the Sri Lankan legislation committed by them.
WAYS AND MEANS OF CANCELLATION OR AMENDMENT BY THE CLIENT
The conditions of cancellation below apply to all the Services provided on the Site except for the conditions specifically mentioned in the Tour Description or other Service Description.
In the event of a cancellation, the Client must inform the Company via the contact form or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. The date the e-mail is received will determine the cancellation date and the amount of any cancellation fees:
1) For the Tours, unless specifically mentioned in the Tour Description:
- Up to 60 days before the start date of the Tour, no cancellation fees will be charged to the Client;
- From 30 to 59 days before the start date of the Tour, 25% of the Tour price will be charged to the Client;
- From 7 to 29 days before the start date of the Tour, 50% of the Tour price will be charged to the Client;
- From 0 to 6 days before the start date of the Tour, 100% of the Tour price will be charged to the Client.
2) For Accommodation Services, unless specifically mentioned in the Service Description, and/or for special dates (especially within the period from 24th December to 31st December or any other special date as indicated on the Site):
- Up to 5 days before the arrival date, no cancellation fees will be charged to the Client.
- From 0 to 4 days before the arrival date the Client will be charged the first night.
- in case of non-refundable rates specifically indicated on the Site, 100% of the amount of the Service will be charged to the Client
3) For Yoga Tours (including Yoga Classes and Accommodation Services), unless specifically mentioned in the Service Description, and/or for special dates (especially within the period from 24th December to 31st December or any other special date as indicated on the Site):
- Up to 30 days before the arrival date, no cancellation fees will be charged to the Client.
- From 0 to 29 days before the arrival date the Client will be charged 10% of the amount of the Service.
- in case of non-refundable rates specifically indicated on the Site, 100% of the amount of the Service will be charged to the Client
4) In the event of a no-show, 100% of the amount of the Service will be charged to the Client.
The Client staying at Dhammika Magic Palace Hotel or at Dhammika Beach Palace hotel should observe the following rules:
- check-in starts from 14.00, check-out until 12.00;
- breakfast is served at 9:00, if you need your breakfast at another time, please inform the reception;
- switch off A/C and other electrical appliances when leaving the room;
- payments for hotel services are to be made at the reception prior to the provision of the service;
- no outside persons who are not staying in the hotel are allowed in the rooms;
- outside persons are only allowed in the open areas of the hotel between 10:00 and 22:00 and only with the approval of the reception;
- it is compulsory to rinse in the shower before using the swimming pool;
- bed linen and towels are changed on request, not more often than once a week. If anything gets dirty earlier, let us know to replace it;
- all hotel rooms are non-smoking;
- observe cleanliness and quietness in your room and at the hotel;
- no flammable liquids may be kept in the rooms, nor may candles, aroma lamps or any type of fireworks be used in the rooms.
Following the above rules is a guarantee of your comfortable and safe stay at the hotel.
No insurance is included in the prices of the Services offered on the Site. The Company recommends that you take out an insurance policy covering the consequences of various types of cancellations at the time of your order.
It is your responsibility to decide whether you take the risk or take out an insurance policy. The Company recommends to read the insurance contract carefully (including the exclusions, limitations or conditions for the validity of the insurance) before taking out the insurance.
Any complaint of a commercial nature or arising from the quality of the Services must be made in writing as soon as possible and no later than thirty (30) days from the end of your Service by contacting us via the contact form.
An acknowledgment of receipt of this e-mail confirming that it has been received and processed by the department concerned, will be sent to the Client within a maximum of 3 days.
It is up to the Client to enquire, before placing any orders, about any local events such as religious festivals, national holidays, public holidays, etc. which could affect the smooth running of the trip, it being specified that no complaint regarding this matter can later be addressed to the Company.
For the use of the Site
The Company does not guarantee that the Site will be free from any anomalies, errors or bugs, that these will be rectified, that the Site will be able to function without interruption or failure, nor that it is compatible with all devices without exception.
Under these conditions, by accepting these General Terms and Conditions of Service, the Client declares that the Client is familiar with the characteristics and limitations of the Internet, in particular with regard to the technical performance of the applications developed therein and with regard to the security of communications and data.
The Company undertakes to use the data collected from its Clients only within the legal framework. Any Client may delete his or her data from the contact list by contacting us via the contact form.
COPYRIGHT AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
All copying, reproduction, republication, downloading, uploading, distribution, making available to the public or other uses of the Site content (text, images, URLs, price information, etc.) for purposes other than personal and non-commercial use are strictly prohibited. Any other use of the Site content requires written permission from the Company.