€15.00 – €30.00
SIGHTSEEING TOUR TO COLOMBO
In ancient times trade routes of the east and west converged here. Nowadays Colombo is the commercial capital of Sri Lanka with modern skyscrapers and business-centers. However you can also see very interesting examples of colonial architecture and iconic temples of different religions in Colombo.
– Colombo Fort and beautiful promenade – Galle Face;
– Old Parliament Building, built during the British Colonial period;
– Viharamaha Devi Park with its exotic trees;
– Buddhist Temple Gangaramaya with its richest collection of unique treasures;
– the largest Hindu Temple in Colombo, dedicated to the gods Shiva and Ganesha;
– Town Hall, so similar to the Washington Capitol.
The tour starts at around 9 am, we return to your hotel by about 5 pm (the day before the tour we will let you know the pick-up time from your hotel). We arrange tours with departure from the hotels located on the southwest coast of Sri Lanka, in the cities of Wadduwa, Waskaduwa, Kalutara, Panadura, Beruwala, Aluthgama, Bentota.
Tour price depends on the number of participants. For example, if 2 persons participate the tour price would be 30,00 € for 1 person. Price for 1 child aged less than 12 is 15,00 €.
The price includes:
- Transfer by A/C car or minivan;
- Entrance tickets to the sights specified in the tour program;
- Entrance tickets and transfer if you wish to visit the places outside the tour program;
- Meals, drinks and your private expenses.
The advance payment 20 eur per 1 person will guarantee your reservation of the tour.
Upon receipt of the advance payment we will send the order confirmation to your e-mail. While making the reservation, please specify in the field “Additional Notes” the number of participants, tour date, phone number of the contact person and other information you consider essential. The rest amount you can pay before the tour starts by cash (we accept Sri Lankan rupees, US dollars or EURO). If you wish to pay for all the trip by credit card, just let us know about that and we will send you all necessary information for the payment.
The capital of Sri Lanka stretches along the western coast of the country. This large and diverse city is divided into 15 districts, each district has its own name. We will visit the most iconic places of the capital, which are located in the center: the districts of Colombo-1 “Fort”, where there was a fortress during the Portuguese Colonial period, Colombo-2 “The Island of Slaves” and Colombo-7 “Cinnamon Gardens” – the richest and most beautiful area of the city.
We arrange tours upon request, so please contact us using the contact form below or by phone and we will find the best solution for your tour
*Adult, *Child, AdvancePayment